Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Blog Goals

So, part of my homework this week for my Social Media class is to write about my blog goals. What better place to address these questions than in my actual blog? Here goes.

What are you hoping to accomplish?
Getting an A in my Marketing Media class, of course. Oh, you mean besides that? :) I wanted to learn how to create a blog and get familiar with the technologies, learn about comments, trackbacks, etc. And I've done that. Now I feel confident about the blog technology and would know how to apply it for a business. I'll have to get back to you on whether I get an A in the class, though. Email my teacher if you think I should get an A...here's her email....jk jk =D

Who are you targeting?
To be honest, I'm not targeting anyone for this blog. As I said, the purpose of creating this blog was so that I would familiarize myself with the blogging technologies and how it all worked. In the future, when I create a blog for professional purposes I will definitely then have a real target.

Do you plan to continue your blog beyond class?
Not this particular blog, but I plan to create a new one for business purposes. That means no more silly girl, instead I'll be genius business girl blogging away. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Janie, I can't wait to see the "genius business girl" blog! When do you start? ;)

Seriously, keep it up. You have a good "blogging voice" and a light style that others would follow. Let me know if you want any help!