Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Viral Videos Galore! Time to Contribute!!

I'm taking a marketing class via UCSD Extension and in tonight's class we'll be discussing viral video's.

Let me tell you something: I. Love. Viral. Video's.

One thing about Viral Video's is that when a new viral video comes out, a whole bunch of "video responses" are created that build upon, mimic, or make fun of the original video. Case in point: "The Dramatic Chipmunk" video.

This was quickly followed by a bunch of video responses, my personal favorite's include:

"The Dramatic Lemur"
"The Dramatic Cat"


My friend and I uploaded our first video to YouTube - a video response! We reenacted a viral video of a baby panda sneezing and scaring it's mom.

Original Video, click her"
OUR video response, click here

Whatcha think? Leave a comment! Yes, even if it's to say we're ridiculous. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing those links, they really cracked me up! :-)

Janie said...

Thanks Sam! That's encouraging. Glad I made you laugh. :)