Friday, July 11, 2008

San Francisco 2008



2 weeks ago, I went to San Francisco with my best friends to celebrate on of their birthday's. It was a BLAST! My friend's birthday was on June 27 (Friday), so I took a vacation day and we went that weekend. We stayed in Hotel Palomar on Market street which turned out to be awesome, because it just happened to be the weekend that the Gay Pride parade was going on! What a trip. :)

One thing I've always loved about San Francisco is the extremist types of people who are there. Take "Mr.Cult" in the picture above as an example. When I got off the BART for the first time during the trip, I was energetically greeted by the ski-mask clad guy in the picture above. I loved it! These people entertain me to no end. I've been taking marketing classes at UCSD for a few years now, and THESE people in San Francisco know marketing! They have a message they are trying to spread, and instead of handing out dull flyers on the street (*coughBerkeleycough*) they know they'll get more attention if they dress up, come up with wild antics, etc. Job well done!

No comments: